|Mature applicants over the age of 26, with a minimum of five (5) years experience in psychology or in an adjacent field.
The portfolio should include:
(1) Biographical information (approximately 500 to 1000 words outlining what you have been doing since leaving full-time studies, your goals, what you expect to gain from the University's Diploma program, and why you feel you will be successful in your studies.
(2) Performance evaluations that reflect your last three (3) years of employment.
(3) Any relevant training or workshops attended with accompanying dates and certificates.
(4) Any related events that you have volunteered at or hosted with dates and accompanying photos if available.
(5) High School Transcript.
(6) Two (2) references: A professional reference from employer; a character reference from an approved prominent person within the society (a religious leader, a senior public servant, physician, educator, etc.).
*Professional and character references must be presented on appropriate letterhead placed in sealed envelopes and addressed to the Registrar. These will form part of the portfolio presentation.